The Administrator of the personal data is PWB Ltd located in Poznań at Karola Libelta 29/2, [zip code 61-707]. ("Administrator"). The Administrator can be contacted in writing at the above address of the registered office.
Purposes and legal grounds for data processing
Personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the provisions of the law, including, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") for the purposes of:
- carrying out the service offered by the Administrator, including answering the questions asked in connection with customer contact (on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- concluding and executing a contract (on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, among others, tax and accounting obligations (based on Article 6(1)(c) GDPR);
- fulfillment of the Administrator's legitimate interests, including asserting or securing claims, conducting analysis and statistics of website activity (based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- performance of marketing activities by electronic means (on the basis of the Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2020.0.344));
- implementation of marketing activities using terminal equipment (in accordance with Article 172 of the Telecommunications Act).
Rights of data subjects
The rights of persons whose personal data is processed by the Administrator:
- The right to rectify their inaccurate data;
- The right to request the erasure of their data (right to be forgotten) in the event of the circumstances provided for in Article 17 GDPR;
- The right to request the restriction of data processing in the cases indicated in Article 18 GDPR;
- The right to object to data processing in the cases indicated in Article 21 GDPR;
Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if they consider that the processing of personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the applicable law.
Recipients of personal data
Recipients of personal data will be, among others, service providers supplying the Administrator with technical solutions, entities providing accounting and consulting services, and entities providing assistance to the Administrator in asserting due claims. Personal data may be made available to appropriate recipients, in particular to institutions authorized to control the Administrator's activities or entities authorized to obtain personal data under separate legal regulations.
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- What are cookies? "Cookie" is a small text file that a website saves on a user's computer or mobile device when the user browses it. This allows the website to remember the user's activities and preferences (such as username, language, font size, and other options) for a longer period of time. This way, the user doesn't have to enter the same information every time he or she returns to that page or moves from one page to another.
Data storage period
Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to fulfill the specified purpose, and thereafter for the period necessary to secure or assert possible claims or to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation under tax or accounting regulations, among others. Data collected for marketing purposes based on the subject's consent will be processed for a period of 5 years. Data collected for the purpose of initiating a telephone conversation and presenting an offer by the Administrator at the request of the subject will be processed for 12 months.
The Administrator does not process personal data by automated means.